Parra 21 fireplace sauna stove
Nouto tehtaalta 0 €
Toimituskulut tilauksen painon mukaan alkaen 25 €
Parra sauna stoves are 100% Finnish high-quality wood-burning stoves manufactured by Teuvan Keitintehdas Oy, a Finnish company with a proud 95-year history.
Parra sauna stoves last for decades
A high-quality Parra wood-burning sauna stove is an excellent choice for your sauna! The Parra 21 wood-burning sauna stove is suitable for a 8-21 m³ sauna and it will provide pleasant steam for everyone in the sauna. A well-managed control of the combustion air allows the wood to burn cleanly. The flue connection is either above or behind the sauna stove. Parra sauna stoves are made from high-quality steel and will last for many decades.
Energy efficiency and the cleanliness of burning
In the designing of our sauna stoves a great deal of emphasis has been placed on energy efficiency and the cleanliness with which the wood burns. The firebox of the sauna stove has been redesigned and a combustion air control system has been added to the firebox which more efficiently burns the flammable gases vaporized in the burning process and decreases heat stress to the frame of sauna stove. Parra sauna products are an ecological alternative. The efficiency of our products is constantly being developed which can also be seen in the design of our low-emission sauna stoves. Our products meet all current and future legal and regulatory requirements.
Short safety distance
Due to the new structure of our sauna stove casings, the thermal effect on surrounding structures has been reduced. Due to this, safety distances have also been reduced which then makes it easier to conveniently place the sauna stove within the sauna.
The sauna stoves are available with outer casings that are either painted black or are of chrome steel. Additionally, we manufacture our sauna stoves entirely of rustproof materials, so our sauna stoves will better withstand moist climatic conditions.
Protective walls allow a sauna stove to be installed closer to combustible materials. If the sauna stove is installed on a wooden floor or a tile floor containing a moisture barrier, a protective base will be required.
- Minimum and maximum volume of the sauna: 8-21 m³
- Diameter of connecting flue pipe:143 mm above the sauna stove
- Height of flue connection upwards: 705 mm
- Diameter of alternative rear connection: 110 mm
- Height of rear connection to middle of outlet opening from floor surface: 580 mm
- Required temperature class of chimney: T600
- Minimum size of sauna room’s combustion and ventilation air opening: Ø100 mm
- Height: 690 mm
- Width: 430 mm
- Depth: 490 mm
- Length of firewood: (max): 35 cm
- Approx. amount of stones: 35 kg
- Recommended diameter of stones: 8-12 cm
- Hearth’s weight: 56 kg
- Volume of chimney water tank (sold separately): 30 L
- Firebox door’s handedness can be changed by the user: Yes
- Sauna stove includes adjustable legs
- Combustion air control panels: Yes
- Standard: EN 15821:2010
- CE marked
- A 5-year guarantee is given that the firebox lid will not burn through, for other parts the guarantee is 1 year. In comparison to smaller models, the flue is longer and the space for the sauna stones is larger. This allows improved utilization of the heat created by combustion which heats the stones and the sauna more quickly.
- Safety distances to combustible materials
- to the sides: 250 mm *)
- to the rear: 250 mm *)
- in front: 500 mm
- upwards: 1150 mm